Campus tours will be offered Monday through Friday for individual/family tours and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for group tours. Campus tour times are 11:00 am and 2:00 pm only, and select Saturdays at 11:00 am. The campus visit will include an information session, led by a recruiter and/or student ambassador, about admissions requirements, financial aid/scholarships, and campus life.
Additional Tour Guidelines
- All guests are required to pre-register for campus tours in advance.
- Tour requests must be two weeks before your requested tour date. We will be unable to accommodate tours at short notice. This will allow us the opportunity to properly prepare for your arrival.
- Your tour is NOT confirmed until you have received a tour confirmation letter. Please allow 24-48 hours, after the request has been submitted, for tour confirmation.
- All individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian.
- Chaperones MUST accompany all individual and group tours.
- Walking tours are approximately 90 minutes, led by a JSU Blue Ambassador, Transfer Ambassador, or Recruiter.
- There will be limited access to the inside of buildings.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk-in tours.
- Not adhering to the above guidelines and time designations, without proper notification, within THIRTY (30) minutes of your scheduled tour, results in automatic cancellation.
If your group would like to eat on campus, you MUST make your arrangements for meals. Ms. Tonia Carson can be reached at 769.610.8570. Meals ARE NOT a part of the campus tour. Please schedule your dining experience before or after your scheduled tour time.
- Heritage Dining: Cafeteria
- Legacy Dining: Mr. Beast Burgers, Bistro 1877, Chick-fil-a, Fiesta Grill, Pizza Hut Express, and Tiger Mart.
We suggest preparing accordingly with proper clothing and footwear. Umbrellas are permitted on the campus tour if it is needed.
Walking tours WILL NOT be conducted in case of inclement weather. We practice this policy to protect the safety and welfare of all campus visitors. The tour’s status will be updated before the campus tour or at the scheduled time of the campus tour. To stay up-to-date with our local weather, please click here: http://www.wapt.com/weather.
Click below to submit your tour request.